I have two posts in drafts that I really want to finish, but damn, school is keeping me massively busy. It’s my first semester back in a few years, and it’s kickin’ my ass!
You see, I have a Ray of Sunshine in my life and he likes to assign over the top projects and other busy work to make himself feel like he’s doing his job. I think the skills I am learning in this class are extremely valuable, but I cannot move beyond having a terrible professor. Thankfully, it’ll all be over December 6th. In the meantime, a LOT has happened.
1. I met an amazing guy. He is my boyfriend. He spanks me (!!). He likes brunch. I am ever so fond of him!
2. My mom got hitched! It was kind of awesome.
3. My youngest brother is now a heroin addict. He’s turned into a terrible person because of it. It’s sad.
4. I’m getting spanked at least semi-regularly.
5. I have some pretty exciting new life goals!
6. I am happy.
Now, I should probably get back to finishing this study guide for my RoS because I fell asleep while doing it last night, and have been up since almost 4am (it’s nearly 5) working to complete it.